Sunday, October 15, 2006

Dream #2: October 14, 2006

I was on the streetcar with a turkey (2nd dream of turkey in same night.. wierd..) I was going along the streetcar for what seemed like forever. I was at one end and where I needed to be was the furthest away on that line. When the streetcar was getting pretty full but the driver let on 3 older ladies who brought there own chairs and sat in the front. Highly unusual irl but you could tell that this was a normal pattern for them. Then we were on our way again. I noticed that I could only see water and the tracks... when did we leave land? The streetcar doesn't go there.... Then the driver said "Here we go!" and down we went on the tracks and into the water. I was slightly freaking out at this point.. where were we going? Why didn't they make an announcement? I completely did not expect this. We were travelling quickly and ended up on land again, an island to be exact. The driver said it was Long Island (I knew it must have been Ward's Island or Centre Island, somewhere on the Toronto islands). There was a ferry that came to dock near us with almost no one on it. I guess the new streetcar is going to put the ferry out of service. Someone nearby mentioned we were only hours away from Australia, how could we be close to there is still in Toronto?

No comments: