Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dream: Nov 14, 2006

I was on the subway and there was a kind of beliegerent woman, she was yelling and walking on the tracks, not in front but actually beside. There were parellel tracks that you could see through a slight tunnel. I don't think it was safe there but that is where she went, yelling away.

2 friends of mine were renovating a building, or at least part of it, it looked like a theatre. There was the possibility that it was haunted in some way. There was the need to transport an object, I think the spirit was inside the object. And then something about coffee.

I can't read my handwriting from this dream for the most part but it was scary, and I woke up feeling quite shaken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That woman yelling into the subway tunnel, she was delving into the dark and dangerous. Then you dream about a haunted object? OK, that is spooky. Sounds like the subconscious is really waking up and going deep.

Shannon said...

It's wierd because the woman was scary to me, but not afraid. Angry yes, afraid no.