Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dream Dec 6/06

I was on a tiny bike, and I dropped off something to a woman on the corner of a street that was on 'the other side' of one of the main streets where I grew up. I dropped off a calculator to her, but it didn't work. I had an extra one on me so I offered it to her to.

I kept biking and went by a little parkette and noticed that it seems a lot smaller than I remembered, realizing that it had been many years since I was there. There were 2 guys there that looked a little like hoodlums but they were actually fixing bikes, and they helped me fix mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dream shows you how generous you are Shannon and I love that the scary guys ended up being helpful, instead of hoodlums. I wonder what riding the bike meant?

I didn't realize you were writing in this blog again, sorry about that!

Jamie said...

Wow, what an interesting dream.
It seems short but packed with meaning. Things aren't always what they seem.